- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs , separated, yolks beaten
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup heavy cream , whipped
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 2 pints heavy cream , whipped
- Shaved dark chocolate
In a bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add 1/4 cup of sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Fold in 1/2 cup of whipped cream. Fold egg white mixture into filling. Pour filling into pie crust and chill for 1 hour.
Just before serving, top with remaining whipped cream and sprinkle some shaved dark chocolate on top.