Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Invention Idea

I have moments of "why doesn't someone invent ________?" This time, why doesn't someone think of producing almond milk creamer shots. I'm lactose intolerant now. I find myself at a coffee shop only getting black coffee, wishing I could buy those individual sized creamers, but only with almond milk.

I also wish people would stop using soy lecithin as an emulsifier (to make things creamier). I cannot have soy because it affects my thyroid condition. This is harder than it appears. I looked at every single loaf of bread at Albertson's one day, I found soy flour in ALL of them. Now I make sandwiches with english muffins or flour tortillas.

So far, I have not seen an option at coffee shops beyond cow's milk and soy milk offered. They would probably make great money charging extra 50 cents for almond/rice milk.

No comments: